Experienced purchasers of the Würth Group who would like to refresh their knowledge in purchasing structure, strategy and processes and to work intensely on improving their skills of negotiation.
Based on the group guidelines (PAP), the first 1,5 days provides you with an overview of important specific topics of purchasing in the Würth Group, such as the purchasing structure and strategy. In addition, you will take an in-depth look at the central concept of total cost of ownership. Through an interactive, collegial exchange and group work, a reference to practice will be established.
In the following 2 days you will be equipped with the fundamentals of conducting talks and negotiations. Together with experienced negotiation experts in strategic purchasing and professional trainers, concrete challenges are worked on in live simulations.
Content of the training
- Structure of purchasing in the Würth Group
- PAP of the Würth Group (Guidelines for Purchasing in the Würth Group
- Purchasing strategy of the Würth Line (example 90/10 project)
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Preparing and conducting talks
- Negotiation techniques
- Dealing with difficult situations in purchasing
- Handling objections and resistance
- Conflict management in purchasing negotiations