WÜRTH AND ROOTS – A STRONG CORPORATION ON A HIGH-QUALITY LEVEL
ROOTS is a world-class manufacturer of flame-retardant workwear and is especially well-known in the oil and gas sector industry and renewable energy market.
Being a world-class manufacturer of flame-retardant workwear, ROOTS produces state-of-the-art products through innovation, product development, fabric development and market research. At all times, health and safety of the wearer are in the focus of the whole product development.
The entire ROOTS product range is always flame-retardant, anti-static and arc-rated (ATPV cal/cm²) as a minimum - and all to the latest EN standards.
One of the latest innovations is the new Flamebuster2.
LATEST INNOVATION: LESS SHRINKAGE + MORE DURABILITY + SUSTAINABILITY
The Flamebuster2 coverall has the lowest shrinkage percentage within the oil and gas market and passes the demanding EN ISO 13688: 2013 industrial laundry test. This test requires a shrinkage of less than 3% after five wash cycles at 75°C and with a tunnel drying temperature set at 155°C.
Take into account that every other coverall in today's O&G market has a maximum washing temperature of 60°C, followed by a drying temperature of 50°C.
The new Flamebuster2 fabric conforms to the very demanding Oeko-tex Standard 100 certificate.
With the whole range being arc-rated - ATPV cal/cm² - also on layered combinations Roots offer the end-user a one-stop, one-brand solution. All production sites to comply with the Fair Wear Foundation's Code of Labour Practices to give peace of mind regarding the social responsibility.
Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is an independent, non-profit organisation that works with companies and factories to improve labour conditions for garment workers. FWF's 80 members represent more than 120 brands and are based in seven European countries. Member products are sold in over 20,000 retail outlets in more than 80 countries around the world.
FWF is active in 15 production countries in Asia, Europe and Africa. FWF keeps track of any improvements made by the companies it works with.
Through sharing expertise, social dialogue and strengthening industrial relations, FWF increases the effectiveness of efforts made by companies.
WHERE OTHER COMPANIES STOP...ROOTS JUST BEGINS!
ROOTS own fabric developments
Complete ownership of our niche products
ROOTS product traceability
Every garment is traceable from fabric production
ROOTS demanded SGS testing
Unique independent fabric testing prior to garment production
ROOTS training programme (accredited by SATRA)
ROOTS thrives on sharing flame retardant knowledge and expertise
ROOTS annual electric arc seminar
Helping make a complicated topic easy to comprehend
Independent burn injury prediction on all ranges
Find out the level of safety our wearers can expect
ATPV calorific ratings on all ranges
All ROOTS ranges offer arc flash protection
ROOTS developed washing powder
A washing powder that deals with the heaviest contaminants
ROOTS working with industrial laundries
Helping laundries understand the importance of washing procedures for FR garments
ROOTS offers various ranges:
- Flamebuster (cotton - 350g/m²)
- Flamebuster Lightweight (cotton - 250g/m²)
- Arcbuster (cotton - 440g/m²)
- Multi Protector (cotton/polyester - 320g/m²)
- Multi Protector Hi-Vis (cotton/polyester - 320g/m²)
- Multi Protector Frontier (cotton/polyester - 320g/m²)
- Multi Protector Arc (cotton/polyester - 320g/m² + cotton - 185g/m²)
- Multi Protector Waterproof (cotton - 320g/m² + cotton - 185g/m²)
- Flamebuster Xtreme Lightweight (inherent - 170g/m²)
- Flamebuster Xtreme (inherent - 310g/m²)
- Flamebuster Xtreme Hi-Vis (inherent - 310g/m²)
- Flamebuster Xtreme Waterproof (inherent - 250g/m² + cotton - 185g/m²)
- Kermel Alpha (inherent - 240g/m²)
- Kermel Textreme Hi-Vis (inherent - 240g/m² + 320g/m²)
- Full Option Waterproof (inherent - 250g/m² + cotton 185g/m²)
- FR Underwear (inherent - 210g/m²)
- Fleece Xtreme (inherent - 300g/m²)
- PU (170g/m²)
- PU Hi-Vis (170g/m²)